Tuesday, October 30, 2007

boring trip to ipoh....








hi guys.. i just came back from ipoh.. i wend for my coz bro wed.. well its was ok lah... but the main reason me and my sis went is bcos of the food....... not the wed food but the ipoh curry me and the ipoh chicken rice... DAM... they are good........ im glad that i went to ipoh.. cos i actualy did not wan to go cos... im not really rapat wit my coz bro... just like that niah.. hehe.. any way 1st we went to this shop, we saw the curry me than we try but we did realy like it... cos is not that good... than we went back to my uncle hse.. to get our things to go back to penang... i was not realy happy cos i still did not eat my ipoh chicken rice and did not get my real ipoh curry mee...then my mom say lets go to the ipoh JUSCO.. guys it super suck ok....... penang 1 is much bater... anyway.. then when we are about to go back my mom say let go find some food to eat.. haha.. then we went out of the mall.. then we went to this place somewhere in ipohgarden.. then we c this shop which has ipoh curry me and ipoh chicken rice.. then we went in the shop the we oder 1 plate of dry curry me and 1 chicken rice.. the we tasted....... then the result..................... ........................................ DAM GOOD.. haha.. finally i had the my curry me and my chicken rice..haha
anyway guys....... my finnal is soso near....... haiz im dam scared.. hehe and im not ready yet.. ok lah gtg.. till next time.. bye
muakzzzzzzz
carlos