Wednesday, April 23, 2008

cam whoreing in clas












haha.. i got up to early this morning.. didnt know wat to do.. so mah just blog loh.. well on the April 18 2008, i brought my cam to class... just for fun.. then at the end of sir min class.. well not really the end.. i start going cam whore a d... taking pics wit my class mates.. well we were going like gilas during class.. then after class over we continue cam whoreing in class.. its was so funny.. and then as some of you know that my dad bought me a new cam.. well its a sony T200.. actuly i din really know how to use.. then that day JJ use my cam to take some pic.. and he did some cool stuff on the pics.. well i did know that my cam can do cool stuff, and i din know that my cam is that cool......... LOL.......... i was really happy on that day... and now i got this new frens whos name is Charles.. his really good in photography... im like learning from him little by little... cos as some of your know i like taking pictures.. but not really good at it... and now that i know that i hav a cool cam.. i will be really doin more cooler stuff on my cam.. LOL....