Friday, August 1, 2008

lonlyness

Friday. 1. August 2008.
there's a feeling of loneliness that hav been within me the pass 1 weak..
then came my taught of depress , sadness, hate, and much more of loneliness...
i hav never felt so alone before in my life..
suddenly i feel as if i dont hav enough of my self or just a hole in side my heart that is not complete..
wander why!!!!
well i just which i no the reason..
i hav great frens who love me, and family that cares for me,my god and me...
what more?....
is a friday nite...
frens goin to clubs to dance and drink, but i stay at home and study for mid-term..
i had much of taught to say..
but just dont hav the words to say it out...
wander why!!!
LONELINESS
big word rite..
yeah it is...
well i know some1 must be thinking.....
IS THIS GUY REALLY LONELY?
well..
i am
i dont know why la...
just feel like doin something new in my life...
bored wit things that are around me.... haha
ya, just to let u guys know that im a candidate for prom king in my college..
haha....
well i kinda excited for the prom,
and i will be performing solo for the 1st time public...
lol...
well all for fun la...
well getting back to loneliness...
haiz.. i hav been seeing some people.. but well...
haiz.. this people r not really my type or just dont 1 a relationship..
well cant forced them rite...
anyway..
what i wan some humanly to care for me and be there for me when i really need them, and being LOVED BACK....
other then my family
wat to do....
LOVES COMES NATURALLY.....
actually i really wan to find a real good fren, then later on consider how lo...
but leh...
what to do, world is changing people wan instant....
instant noodle,
instant baby, now... wan
instant relationship pula....
apa la... haiz.. well
sometimes being single is good..
but sometimes u just 1 some to be by your side, and being cared...
apa nak buat... u cant forced LOVE rite...
if the love comes fast you will not appreciate it, but if it ban ban lai...
then u will really appreciate it.... so mah like that lo...
wait lah... sabar! sabar! sabar!.....
muakz
~sending out some love boom~